Re: possible radius bugs in 2.06??

This would mean I would need to know c++ right..  ;)
Thank-you for the heads up though. I'm really just looking for something
simple that tells radius when a user is logged out of the Gatekeeper.
If some kind person out there would like to do this, I would be most
appreciative. If not then I'll just stick my hand up on this as a
requested feature.

Regards

Andrew