Re: possible radius bugs in 2.06??

First off thanks for the info on RadAcct, as much as I don't understand
why it works for RadAuth/RadAlias but not RadAcct. At least there is a
reason.

> > I also notice that Session-Time is always set to 0 if I return it as a
> Yes. It's already fixed.
Excellent and thanks!

> > I was also wondering if there was plans to send URQ to radius as well?
> No.
The reason that I think this feature would be excellent is so you can
log via the RADIUS when a user is connected to the GNUGK. This makes it
similar to the call/ppp model. If you had time-based charges of time
connected to GNUGK with unlimited calls for example, this can be
recorded and measured without having to rely on an application listening
to the status port.

Regards

Andrew