Re: No CallRec found in CallTable

> The reason is that child GK is not sending ARQ to parent.
> There are some issues with child/neighbor setup not working as expected
> in gk 2.0.
> You can try 2.2 - it has lots of improvements in this area.

thanks michael.
well, i dont have either gatekeeper as a neighbor so there should be no lrq message issues.  in
this case im running 2.0.5 gk.

i also have another gk using 2.0.6 but not tested this one.

i also ask, then why would gw1 have problems to send calls to registered gw gw3 as it cant
find its call rec either. can you recommend another config for me or do you still suggest that i
change to 2.2. i was also only aware of 2.1 development so i will study this more.

kind regareds
ray