MySQL support

When reviewing the code, it looks like that MySQL
support is just experimental and is not fully
implemented. Is there any one who is using
MySQLPasswordAuth or MySQLAliasAuth then please let me
know.

MySQLPasswordAuth is based upon Cisco Access Token,
which most manufacturers do not implement. Whereas
MySQLAliasAuth is supposed to select IP Address and
Alias from a Table (specified in the INI file). If
found then will be authorized. This code is does not
handle RRQ. However, I found this method more general
for Gatway Registration (RRQ) handling. Because every
gateway has a H323ID (Gateway name) and an IP address.
We can use these two to identify a gateway.

Subsequently ARQ handling can lookup another table and
determine if this authorized gatway has enough funds
and can record a CDR for calls made by this gateeway.

I am in the process of implementing this support and
wold welcome view, opinions from any of you.

If someone can test the support in adition to myself
then let me know.

Thanks,
Farooq