Re: [Openh323gk-users] Child-Parent setup continued

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tjapko Smits - iTS Consultancy" <itsc99@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Child-Parent setup continued

> Yeah I solved it.....

Nice to read about this:)

> There is no need to set the Proxyfornat =1 parameter on the parent.

Due to my experiments it depends on where your child GK is running.
If it is running inside NAT box (direct access to both networks)
you do not need to specify this option. But if it is running on machine
that is behind NAT (inside local network) this option is required, otherwise
there will be communication problems (assuming NAT has no port mappings
configured).
I may be wrong, of course:) But without this option my child-parent scenarioi
did not work.

Regards:
---
Zygmuntowicz Michal