[Openh323gk-users] RadAliasAuth again !!!

Hello

I notice about RadAliasAuth related posting and reply. Last solution was to
either compile gnugk on Redhat 7.2 and copy the binary or disable the radius
optimization, I install Redhat 7.1  and  tried to test, it gives me the same
result again segmentation fault ( if I don't start radius server it never
goes down but if radius reply with denied then it crash).

Sorry I didn't find any switch/option to disable the Radius optimization.

--> Compile gnugk, remove rad*.o files, edit pwlib/make/unix.mak

     to not include '-O' flag during compilation of radius modules,

     run again make to compile radius modules without optimization

     and link gnugk.

 Sorry I tried to locate which line I have to edit but failed to locate it.

I have some other issue and sure need help from all but first want to fix
this problem. Please help me.

Thanks

- Rom