Re: [Openh323gk-users] Strange test scenario

I just setup two 2.0 GKs, one behind (not inside) NAT box and one with public IP,
then made a few tests. Test scenario:

EP1---------------CHILDGK------NATBOX-------PARENTGK--------EP2
192.168.x.x         192.168.x.x

Here are conclusions:
*) call from EP1 to EP2 is working fine, assuming PARENTGK has ProxyForNAT=1;
*) call from EP2 to EP1 does not work for H.323IDs. Let's say EP1 is registered with
    ep1:H323ID and EP2 is registered with ep2:H323ID. Calling "ep1" from "ep2" results
    in ARJ from PARENTGK (e.g. it does not forward ARQ to child GKs).
    I suppose that registering CHILDGK as a gateway with approtiate prefix(-es) and then
    addressing using dialedDigits will make calls from EP2 to EP1 possible. But why then
    PARENTGK should not send LRQ/ARQ to child GKs for H323ids? Any ideas?

I think you should remove any neighbour sections and everything should work fine.