Re: [Openh323gk-users] Strange test scenario

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tjapko Smits - iTS Consultancy" <itsc99@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Strange test scenario

> I am testing exactly the same scenario with exactly the same test results
> while using gnugk version 2.05 on both ends. Destination unreachable when
> trying to reach the endpoint at the child Gk. I have put the NATed GK in DMZ
> of the router. I think the RTP packet information needs to be rewritten to
> achieve what we want. But...i am not a programmer..... Hope this helps....

This is not RTP problem, since even Setup signalling message is not sent to parent GK.
The problem is that tcp signalling connection not accepted (or closed) immediatelly.
I suspect here interference with GK NAT handling thread (the one started for listening
incoming calls).
Now this can be marked as a bug I think.

[To Chih-Wei] Any ideas?

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz