To: gkdev ; gkusers
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:36 AM
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] GnuGk ACD version 1.0 released

GnuGk ACD version 1.0 released
==============================

(Ok, it's been on the website a while, but I didn't get around to announce it.)

Download:
http://www.gnugk.org/h323-acd.html

What is an ACD ?
ACD stands for "automatic call distribution". The GnuGk ACD will
handle calls that come in on GnuGk's VirtualQueues.
Based on different routing algorithms the calls are distributed to
a number of endpoints. This could for example be used to have
dozens of agents handle calls to a single support number.

A quick test:
Start each of the following on a different console on the same
machine in that order. The ACD should connect to the gatekeeper,
and the calls to support and sales should be routed to willi and jan.

gnugk -tt -c gnugk_acd.ini
GnuGkAcd.sh (on Windows: gnugkacd.bat)
ohphone --listenport 1810 -a -l -u jan
ohphone --listenport 1820 -a -l -u willi
ohphone --listenport 1830 -u extern1 sales
ohphone --listenport 1840 -u extern2 support

Take a look at gnugk_acd.ini to see how the ACD is configured on GnuGk
and see ACDConfig.properties and ACDAgentConfig.properties for the
ACD config.

The application is now available to everybody under GPL license.

I'm looking forward to getting more sponsorship from GnuGk users to
create or enhance free applications. Contact me if you are interested
in sponsoring certain features or applications.

Have fun!

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/