Re: [Openh323gk-users] gnugk load balancing

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 12:02:00AM +0200, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> If this happens you can order goods (being the software that was stolen
> from the GPL) and not pay the bill.
>
> Then they have to start legal actions to prove the issue.

you best be sure they are breaking the GPL, otherwise you might be in for some
legal bills yourself.

that being said, i do like this tactic.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim@reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]