From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
chiew325@tm.net.my
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:27 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Need Help with MySQL

helo,

add a file in the billing table called 'Port'. this field store the
prot number for the endpoint.

edit you .ini script as follows:
IPField=CONCAT("sigip:",IPAddr,":","Port")

notice the port now replaced with the Port fileld name.

This only works if you know for sure what port an enpoint is going to
use. In your case it is impossible to authenticate by IP + port.

Are you sure Neetmeeting keep on refreshing port number? What port
range you would get normally?

MySQLAliasAuth authenticate based on H323 ID and IP+Port. For
authentication using H323 ID and Password use MySQLPasswordAuth

Foong

Foong