Re: [Openh323gk-users] Q.931 Setup authentication + call duration limit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rafael J. Risco G.V." <rrisco@millicom.net.pe>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] Q.931 Setup authentication + call duration limit

> this is a very interesting feature, I woukd like to know if its posible to use
> with RadAuth module instead of RadAlias.

Rather not, because Setup message usually does not contain
username/password set by endpoints. These are contained in ARQ and RRQ
usually. RadAuth needs cryptoTokens to work.
Please point out why exactly do you need? If you are writting about
call duration limit feature for ARQ and RRQ, Alexandru Coseru did some work...

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz