[Openh323gk-users] External Password Auth

Hello,
	hoping to get some help with external password auth, I currently have 2 issues that I wish to figure out:-

1. Exactly what am I supposed to return. The manual says to return the password which I do but it fails, is the password supposed to be plain text.. or md5? is it suppossed to have a return character? Because whe I return the password it fails everytime. My ini looks as follows..

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
ExternalPasswordAuth=sufficient;RRQ
default=forbid

[ExternalPasswordAuth]
PasswordProgram=/path/to/application

2. My other query revolves around the handling of auth itself, I notice that the auth methods can have different ras options but you can't have different auth schemes for different ras's for example it would be excellent to have one authentication script for ARQ and another for RRQ ie.

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
ExternalPasswordAuth=sufficient;RRQ;/path/to/rrq_auth_application
ExternalPasswordAuth=sufficient;ARQ;/path/to/arq_auth_application
 or some other schema....
or event better, the ability for an external auth to read the username, password, ras and be able to return a OK, Fail or Next result...

Would other people find a function like that useful? Or is this already possible but I'm not seeing this available in the documentation?

Thanks
Andrew