Re: [Openh323gk-users] about Radius

> Speaking just for myself, of course, I have been interested in this
> thread.  I hope you don't cut it off or take it private simply because
> you think others aren't interested.

I think that this thread was pointless. Every experienced system
designer knows what are standards for and why they are so useful.
I do not tell that Radius is good or bad. I could said that MySQL
is useless and nobody needs it because my VoIP installation does
not use it.

For me, Radius makes my system 1.scalable 2. flexible 3. resistant
to failures 4. protects my backends from exposing to public
5. I have one interface that understand many backends gnugk does not
(Teodor made a good point on it).

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz