Re: JAM VM hangs after running for ~2 hours.

P.S.  JamVM has several tracing options, most of which need to be
enabled at configuration time.  Do ./configure --help to find out
which ones are available.  Then enable using --enable-traceX, e.g:

./configure --enable-tracethread --enable-tracealloc

Rob.