Other class libraries

Since OpenJDK has been released, I've noticed that a tendency has
arisen to not treat
that codebase with the same 'don't look if working on the same code'
approach we had
when it was proprietary.  When working on GNU Classpath, we still need
to be careful
about cross-pollination between codebases, even though the OpenJDK
class libraries
are under (nearly) the same license.

This also applies for other class libraries, namely Harmony's.

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA 7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8