Re: How to build Classpath without Classpath

El Viernes, 9 de Mayo de 2008, escribió:
> Thanks Robert.  Just to clarify, and as twisti implied,
>
>  ecj-binary -> gcj-4.3 ->  classpath 0.9x (x >= 5) -> cacao
> 0.98+hg20071001 (or newer) ->  ecj(-bootstrap)
Yes very well, I having nightmares cause I can't have a binary build of gcc
4.3 or 4.4 without errors on uClibc, I guess cross compiling is a solution
but gcc 4.2.X and gcc 4.1.X works natively. Having java on embedded systems
is more painful than last year.
> is another option.  gcj is the only solution I've seen so far that
> can give you a Java environment from nothing more than an ecj jar file.
>
> ecj-binary is obtained by a script in the contrib directory of gcc.
I'll gonna try this on my glibc env, so putting this on my uclibc env.

Great tip!.

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux