Re: Classpath 0.97

Hi Andrew,

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 23:05 +0000, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> FOSDEM is at the end of next week (22-25 Feb) and it would be nice to
> have a new Classpath release for then.  I suggest we try and roll one
> out for a week tomorrow (20 Feb).  Fingers crossed, I don't expect
> enough to have changed for there to be too many regressions...

Thanks for picking this up.

> Let me know ASAP of any patches you think need to go in or bugs you
> think need to be fixed before the release.

There is one thing that I would like to get in if I have time. Chris
agreed that it would be a good idea to include the GNU ClasspathX
activation module now that javax.activation is part of the standard core
classes. This is just new code and as soon as I notified FSF legal it
will be maintained in our repo. No big deal if this misses the deadline
though. I'll try to get it in asap.

Cheers,

Mark