Re: Classpath / Icedtea & Qtopia

kus Kusche Klaus wrote:
Hello!
From: Roman Kennke [mailto:roman.kennke@xxxxxxxxx]
Not out of the box. The Qt peers are somewhat unmaintained at the
moment. I did some splitting out in the GTK peers lately, so that they
compile without X. I guess, something similar could be done for the Qt
peers.

"Unmaintained" doesn't sound very promising.

It's an invitation to maintain it in disguise. :)

Well, I managed to compile it (in fact, the piece of code mentioned
in my first mail was dead code: not called from anywhere...).

If you'd like to start contributing patches to classpath, Mark can set you up with everything. Having someone who needs them maintain the Qt peers would be great.

I'm behind a firewall which blocks CVS access.
Will there be a release with that code any time soon?

There is no firm date set for 0.96 yet.

Are there any daily snapshots available via http or ftp?

Yes. Take a look at http://builder.classpath.org/dist/ .

cheers,
dalibor topic