J2SE compliant RE for Arm Linux

Hello,

As part of my switch to a new job, I've been trying to convince my
employers to switch from C++ to java on an embedded ARM based platform.

However, in order for the switch to be reasonably painless, we will need
a J2SE compliant (although we don't need any GUI components) runtime
environment for the embedded platform. I've been looking at various
alternatives based on GNU classpath (as well as a few others). They
include jamvm, mika, PERC, kaffe, gcj and a few more. So far, none of
the the platforms I've been looking at (except PERC, which is
prohibitively priced) support J2SE 5.0. Thus, my question is, can you
provide me with a pointer to a J2SE 5.0 JRE (GNU classpath based or
otherwise) which will run on an ARM Linux platform?

--
Søren O.

"Oh, bother" said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh".