Re: J2SE compliant RE for Arm Linux

>>>>> "Søren" == Søren Boll Overgaard <boll@xxxxxxx> writes:

Kinda old thread, but wanted to clear this up...

Søren> So far, none of the the platforms I've been looking at (except
Søren> PERC, which is prohibitively priced) support J2SE 5.0. Thus, my
Søren> question is, can you provide me with a pointer to a J2SE 5.0
Søren> JRE (GNU classpath based or otherwise) which will run on an ARM
Søren> Linux platform?

GCC svn supports 1.5 and, probably, runs on ARM.

Tom