Re: We will have a DevJam during FOSDEM! (Was: Lets have a DevJam during FOSDEM!)

Petter Reinholdtsen writes:
 > OK, we are rolling with this.  The next DevJam will be during FOSDEM,
 > 24th and 25th February 2007 in Brussels, Belgium.  Those of you who
 > are interested in joining need to put your name on
 > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2007/Fosdem> quickly, to give
 > us an estimate on how many will join and how much sponsoring is
 > needed.
 >
 > I hope the java maintainers from all the linux distributions will show up.
 >
 > The discussion currently is held at #debian-java (irc.oftc.net).

Following up to this:

I've had a conversation with the organizers, and apparently this is
not an attempt to replace the usual Classpath get-together, but a
renaming.  There will be a Classpath meeting, as usual, and you won't
have to decide to go to the DevJam instead.

Andrew.