Re: [Devjam] Java Is FREE! (some real information)

[Mark Wielaard]
> And please do join some of us on irc.gnu.org in #classpath we might
> not have answers yet for all the wonderful things the future might
> bring, but we can at least have a little virtual party! :)

Yes, this is great news.  I believe it calls for a free java developer
gathering like the one in Oldenburg a long time ago.  This time with
people from SUN as well as all the developers from the Classpath
project cluster. :)

Any volunteer to make it happen.  I know a gathering is planned for
FOSDEM, perhaps it could be extended and some travel sponsoring can be
organized for it?

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen