Re: Minimizing glibj.zip size

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Jenner <psj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Paul> What about lib/standard.omit?

Paul> It would have to manually edited and the dependencies sorted out by the
Paul> person building but I thought it should work.

Yeah, you can add things to standard.omit; sorry I didn't mention
this.

However this file only controls what files are passed to javac on the
command line -- typical java compilers will also read (and generate
code for) whatever other classes might be needed.  So, this method may
pull in more code than you would like.

Tom