Re: Minimizing glibj.zip size

>>>>> "Trevor" == Trevor Harmon <trevor@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Trevor> Is there some way of configuring classpath so that it
Trevor> doesn't build and install these non-essential packages?

No, there's not a standard built-in way.

Trevor> Currently I'm working around the problem by manually deleting
Trevor> files using "zip - d ..." and was hoping for a better way.

That sounds reasonable enough.  There's also tools for trimming class
files & jars for embedded deployment, though I don't know whether any
are free software.

Tom