some java 1.5/1.6 stuff

Hi!

Today I commit some stuff I've implemented this weekend.  It includes
the movement of the GNU Classpath VM interface class to support
different java library implementations (@Sun: hint! hint!).

I've also added the parsing of the EnclosingMethod and StackMapTable
class file attribute.  The later is only parsed and not used yet.  For
the former most methods are implemented, some are missing though (I'll
implement them in the next days).

I've also moved CACAO to read 50.0 class file, as produced by Sun's
GPL'ed javac and to report to support Java 1.5.0, as the generics branch
was merged on head.

With these patches I can compile and run GNU Classpath with Sun's javac
on CACAO.

Hope it works.  If not, please report.

- twisti