Re: Bringing License arguments to Sun

On Aug 20, 2006, at 03:38, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

So, if we assume for a second that Sun can use the license as a carrot
rather than a stick, my suggestion would be to use the simplest and more
compatible license possible.

I'll bite: the MIT license.

Thanks, Stefano, I appreciate the rationale and the time and thought that's gone into writing it. I'll make sure this outlook is represented.

S.