Mauve reports

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 16:13 +0200, Roman Kennke wrote:
> FYI: I have set up my old Mauve report script on builder.classpath.org
> to generate nice HTML for the Mauve results:
>
> http://builder.classpath.org/mauve/mauvereport.cgi
>
> This really is only a frontend to:
> http://builder.classpath.org/mauve/mauve-jamvm
>
> These results normally get updated continuously, so the frontend should
> always report the latest results that have been built sucessfully.
>
> In the future we will (hopefully) add more compiler/VM(/classlib)
> combinations so that we can compare the results to others.
>
> I welcome suggestions for improvements of this frontend.
>
> /Roman

Great work; I wondered what had happened to these.

But should I only be seeing gcj+jamvm?

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor
lock-in:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }