Would nice, if you publish your code also under AL2

On Jun 8, 2006, at 6:56 AM, theUser BL wrote:

> If you write completly classes for GNU Classpath at your own and
> they don't depend on other GNU Classpath specific files, it would
> be nice, if you would also publish it under the Apache License 2.
> I think it would be nice, to bring the Harmony- and GNU Classpath-
> project more together.

I would, personally, never want the code I contribute to GNU
Classpath licensed under anything except the GPL+exception. The
Harmony people chose to not cooperate with us, and I'm not interested
in bending over backward for them, especially when it probably won't
make any difference.

Classpath's license is entirely sufficient. It ensures that Classpath
will remain free, without unnecessarily limiting those who want to
use it, even for non-free applications.