GNU Classpath 0.91 release branch created.

Hi fellow hackers,

The Classpath 0.91 release branch now exists.  For future patches up
to the release, please explicitly mention if you want the patch to
be included in Classpath 0.91 and CC me (or Mark when he returns).

Next step will be to sync the generics branch with the release branch
and add some further Mauve runs for the branch.

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor
lock-in:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }