GNU Classpath 0.91 release branch created.

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 21:35 +0100, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> Hi fellow hackers,
>
> The Classpath 0.91 release branch now exists.  For future patches up
> to the release, please explicitly mention if you want the patch to
> be included in Classpath 0.91 and CC me (or Mark when he returns).
>
> Next step will be to sync the generics branch with the release branch
> and add some further Mauve runs for the branch.
>
> Cheers,

The generics branch is now merged (which went surprisingly quickly,
although it is only two days, albeit two days which produced a 524k
diff).  There should also now be a build of the release branch and Mauve
test on builder.

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor
lock-in:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }