Japi reverse comparisons (eg finalness and SimpleDoc)

All the results are generated daily (except that there's a build
failure on Andrew's machine right now that's preventing them from
being updated); we're planning to move the generation to builder as
soon as builder is capable of building the generics branch.

Stuart.

--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/