Japi reverse comparisons (eg finalness and SimpleDoc)

Stuart> All the results are generated daily (except that there's a build
Stuart> failure on Andrew's machine right now that's preventing them from
Stuart> being updated); we're planning to move the generation to builder as
Stuart> soon as builder is capable of building the generics branch.

This was working a couple days ago.
It might be broken at the moment, we're experiencing some fragility in
the build scripts :-(

Tom