Re: Certain font sizes can't be configured permanently

Am Samstag, den 12.09.2020, 13:18 +0200 schrieb Carl-Valentin Schmitt:
> You have Ubuntu, right !?

Yes, Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS.

> Well it is a Bit risky.

:-(

> Could Happen you have then to reconfigure gdm.

I never configured gdm. It works with the default settings. I also
don't get why I should reconfigure it. The display of the top bar and
of desktop icons clearly isn't the responsibility of the display
manager.

> Get informed about how to adjust gdm as
> booting main graphical Manager in Ubuntu Forum.
>
> When Monitor ist really "crazy new" (=without driver)
> Then you don't need to reinstall gnome and gdm with sudo apt-get.

I bought it in January.

> I simply then would be patient and wait some months
> for driver. You might ask at Ubuntu.

I don't think it is a driver issue. But I could be patient and wait
some months for the bug to be fixed.

Cheers,
Volker