Re: Certain font sizes can't be configured permanently

You have Ubuntu, right !?

Well it is a Bit risky.

Could Happen you have then to reconfigure gdm.

Get informed about how to adjust gdm as
booting main graphical Manager in Ubuntu Forum.

When Monitor ist really "crazy new" (=without driver)
Then you don't need to reinstall gnome and gdm with sudo apt-get.

I simply then would be patient and wait some months
for driver. You might ask at Ubuntu.

Greetz. Val.

Volker Wysk <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Sa., 12. Sept. 2020, 12:42:
Am Freitag, den 11.09.2020, 18:00 +0200 schrieb Carl-Valentin Schmitt:
> How about
> Install and Reinstall
> all Gnome packages ?
>
> sudo apt-get Install --reinstall gdm Gnome ?

Are you serious? I don't want to toast my system. Is this safe?

That "Gnome" in the apt-get command should be "gnome", shouldn't it?

Regards,
Volker