Is the evolution-list still active

I have a problem with evolution 3.19.90 ( and earlier versions) not showing the vertical scroll bars unless highcontrast color theme is used.  OS is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.  Problem with highcontrast is that when you highlight text in evolution, the highlighted text is the same color as the background.  I have posted this to evolution list, but no replies and my e-mail does not bounce back.

John