GNOME 3.16 Changes

Just updated to Fedora 22 and I'm having some issues with the latest version of GNOME. Specifically the functionality that has been removed, for example the "make link here option" - I know there is an equivalent ALT+SHIFT+TAB+Scratch your head key combination but come on why remove a useful command from the menu? Also the recent folder had a "remove item from recent folder" option that has also gone too - no idea if there is another key combination for this? No doubt I will find other things once I figure out how to make the folders and files smaller so I can see the screen - I'm old and need glasses but wow who's idea was it to make them so large? All in all I'm not impressed.

Perhaps for GNOME 3.18 you could remove all the menu options and replace them with special key combinations? This would make the interface really clean! Perhaps we could revert to CLI?

Is there some way I can get on the testing team to add my thoughts at the development stage? Change for the sake of change isn't always good and removing existing functionality that users rely on is just stupid.

Thank you and apologies for the rant.