Disabling mouse pointer hiding in Gnome Terminal

  Hi everyone -

    Not sure if this is even the right place to ask - but I couldn't find a solution anywhere else I've tried so far...

    I'd like to completely disable the behavior where Gnome Terminal hides the mouse pointer when I'm typing.   This is a dealbreaker for me, I cannot get used to it.

    Is that possibly in any way?   I've spent about an hour going through all of the dconf settings, to no avail...

   Thanks,
   -David