How to get rid of "corrupted" address books Evolution

I needed to revert back from Evolution 3.13.7 to 3.10.4 to try to troubleshoot a error opening vcard/ics files.  After backing up my Evolution files, I removed 3.13.7 and installed 3.10.4

Now, I cannot get any address books to work and Evolution will not let me use a new address book.

Here is an example of the error I am receiving.

This address book cannot be opened.  Please check that the path /home/johnl/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/system-address-book exists and that permissions are set to access it.

AND

Detailed error message: Unable to connect to 'Personal_Old': Error introspecting unknown summary field 'file_as_localized'

I can easily rebuild the addressbooks.  I just need to get rid of the error messages so I can start with a fresh addressbook.

Thank you,

John