Tracker Extension Is Back! [Was: How do I disable Google search in Activities view?]

This thread inspired me to check on the status of the Tracker search
provider... and it is back [it had fallen behind the current GNOME
version for some time - very sad].

<https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/783/tracker-search-provider/>

This extension, IMNSHO, obsoletes much of the Files & Documents search
providers provided by GNOME by using the amazing Tracker local search
engine/service.

Just a pitch, but this is worth checking out IMNSHO.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> GPG D95ED383