I want a toolbox ( or a disposible panel, or a bunch of small menus, or a panel drawer)

I have brought this subject before.  I would like to have a discussion
with someone who is somewhat knowledgeable about Gnome3 about what might
be appropriate to meet my and other user's needs.  After a productive
discussion I will send off a detailed Request for Enhancement.
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 16, Gnome 3.2.1