Asus F1A75-V PRO motherboard (shutdown -- Ubuntu 12.04) does not work !

Hi all,

I just recognized that I do have a major problem. After I made a shift to a new motherboard (Asus F1A75-V PRO motherboard) on my Desktop I found out that the system is not longer able to make a shut-down.  I use Gnome 3 asap I use the normal notification bar right side corner and press shut-down, the system tries to shut-down but somehow it came not longer than to the Ubuntu Screen with the 3 points. That's it, afterwards I have to press the button on the Desktop.

I tried to run sudo pm-hibernate and than the system runs without trouble.

Maybe somebody has an idea how I can fix this mess?

best regards
Alfons