Re: Gluster Rebalance question

Hi Patrick,

I don't think you need rebalance, just ensure that all bricks have the same size.

Take a look in RH documention[1] and this old article [2] for more details.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

[1] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_gluster_storage/3.5/html/administration_guide/sect-rebalancing_volumes
[2] https://staged-gluster-docs.readthedocs.io/en/release3.7.0beta1/Features/rebalance/

On Tue, Mar 12, 2024 at 15:43, Patrick Dijkgraaf