Re: State of the gluster project

I don't think it's worth it for anyone. It's a dead project since about 9.0, if not earlier. It's time to embrace the truth and move on.

/Z

On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 at 11:21, Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well,

After IBM acquisition, RH discontinued their support in many projects including GlusterFS (certification exams were removed, payed product went EOL, etc).

The only way to get it back on track is with a sponsor company that haves the capability to drive it.
Kadalu is relying on GlusterFS but they are not as big as Red Hat and based on one of the previous e-mails they will need sponsorship to dedicate resources.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov