glusterfs on ovirt 4.3 problem after multiple power outages.

Hello I am seeking consoultation regarding a problem with files not healing after multiple (3) power outages on the servers.

The configuration is like this :

There are 3 servers (g1,g2,g3) with 3 volumes (volume1, volume2, volume3) with replica 2 + arbiter.

Glusterfs is   6.10.

Volume 1 and volume2 are ok on Volume3 on there are about 12403 healing entries who are not healing and some virtual drives on ovirt vm are not starting and I cannot copy them either.

For volume 3 data bricks are on g3 and g1 and arbiter brick is on g2

There are .prob-uuid-something files which are identical on the 2 servers (g1,g3) with the data bricks of volume3 . On g2 (arbiter brick there are no such files.)

I have stopped the volume unmounted and runned xfs_repair on all bricks, remounted the bricks and started the volume. it did not fix the problem

Is there anything I can do to fix the problem ?

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk