Re: Directory in split brain does not heal - Gfs 9.2

This always helped for me in this kind of situations: http://docs.gluster.org/Troubleshooting/resolving-splitbrain/

Joe Julian <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于 2022年8月12日周五 18:33写道:

It could work, but I never imagined, back then, that directories could get in split-brain.

The most likely reason for that split is that there's a gfid mismatch on one of the replicas. I'd go to the brick with the odd gfid, move that directory out of the brick path, then do a "find folder" on the client mount to rebuild the directory structure. Check the directory to make sure all the files are right before deleting the moved odd one.

If you need to fix anything, just copy from the moved directory to a client-mount on the same machine.