Directory in split brain does not heal - Gfs 9.2

Dear fellow gluster users,

we are facing a problem with our replica 3 setup. Glusterfs version is 9.2.

We have a problem with a directory that is in split-brain and we cannot manage to heal with:

gluster volume heal gfsVol split-brain latest-mtime /folder

The command throws the following error: "failed:Transport endpoint is not connected."

So the split brain directory entry remains and and so the whole healing process is not completing and other entries get stuck.

I saw there is a python script available https://github.com/joejulian/glusterfs-splitbrain Would that be a good solution to try? To be honest we are a bit concerned with deleting the gfid and the files from the brick manually as it seems it can create inconsistencies and break things... I can of course give you more information about our setup and situation, but if you already have some tip, that would be fantastic.

Best regards

Ilias

--
forumZFD
Entschieden für Frieden | Committed to Peace

Ilias Chasapakis
Referent IT | IT Consultant

Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst e.V. | Forum Civil Peace Service
Am Kölner Brett 8 | 50825 Köln | Germany

Tel 0221 91273243 | Fax 0221 91273299 | http://www.forumZFD.de

Vorstand nach § 26 BGB, einzelvertretungsberechtigt | Executive Board:
Oliver Knabe (Vorsitz | Chair), Jens von Bargen, Alexander Mauz
VR 17651 Amtsgericht Köln

Spenden | Donations: IBAN DE37 3702 0500 0008 2401 01 BIC BFSWDE33XXX

________

Community Meeting Calendar:

Schedule -
Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk