Re: Unable to upgrade nodes because of cksums mismatch

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 8:32 PM Ingo Fischer <ingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

in former releases like 9.x there was alwys a "major issues" section in
the release notes like
https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/release-notes/9.0/#major-issues
8especially in ".0" releases. Should this not be added to such a section
in the 10.0 release notes to inform users that want to upgrade?

There should be, I think it's just that no such major issues were found earlier which could have been added there.

Ingo

________