Re: adding a node

Title: Signature electronique
Hi,
Hello again,

Yes both are possible. What matters in that case is that you have two
bricks to keep the stripe count of two.

Note that if you split your node into two bricks and stripe over them,
you will share the bandwidth between those bricks, and they will likely
be of different size than the other brick stripes. From time to time
you'll probably have to rebalance.

Thanks,
JF
I think, that is the solution for today.
I have enough disc for creating another brick. and the network is 10Gbs. so I am not afraid by the throuput needed.

Many thank'k to you for that exchange and ideas.

sincerely.
--
INRA

Pierre Léonard