Side effect of the metldown fix for regression

Hi,

so it seems that the meltdown fix did slowdown regression testing, as
told to me by Nigel (after Nithya pointed this looked like timing
issue).

After a quick discussion on irc, we suspect this might be the lack of
pcid for the rackspace hosts.

So the good news is that we have a fix:
 https://twitter.com/berrange/status/950209752486817792

The bad news is that we can only add it to builder in the cage, which
is unfortunate.

A ticket was opened to rackspace by Nigel, and I will watch over it to
have it fixed ASAP.

In the mean time, I am taking care of fixing it in the cage as a backup
plan, but that might need a reboot of the various builders (and that's
always fun to hit "put that node offline" 40 times 2 times, because
jenkins is hard to automate with our configuration).

--
Michael Scherer